Copy DVDs to play on for Samsung Smart TV playback

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Postod catpav520 » 13.04.2014 13:00

Summary: This article tells you how to convert DVD to MP4 with ease so that you can watch DVD movies on your Samsung Smart TV anywhere you go.

"Having some DVD movies, and want to store them on a hard drive attached to my Samsung Smart TV. Using Leawo, Aiseesoft, Tipard, and a few others, but which one is the top and any other suggestions?"

To transfer DVD to your Smart TV, the first step is to remove commercial DVD protection from film studio,and then do the conversion. After several trials, we recommended this DVD to MP4 Converter which is powerful in quick decrypting the protected discs within a few clicks. Also it's capable of converting DVD discs to 1080p/720p MP4 for playing on smart tv. Ease of use, price & speed. Probably the main feature was Speed, but I'm only willing to pay so much. I am a home user, and do not rip that many DVD's. Just as I purchased them. I have a smart TV, and store the rip versions on a hard drive for easy viewing, thus preserving the original DVD.

Great news for you! To celebrate the upcoming Easter Day, Pavtube Studio is planning to offer unique promotion items at April, 18, 2014. If you are interested, please follow us at our Facebook Page to get the latest news. Never miss your awesome Easter gifts and Specials!!!

Learn more special offer:

DVD Ripper($35) + DVD Creator($35) = Only $45, Save $25

Now go to try the trial version to experience what it can do for you. Here let me show you how to convert DVD to MP4 format for Smart TV step by step. Before going on, please make sure having downloaded and installed it.

Note: Pavtube DVD Ripper for Mac is made for Mac users.

Step 1. Load DVD disc.

Launch the program and click "Load file" button to import DVD source. After loading it successfully, you can go to select subtitle and audio tracks for output.

Check the "Merge into one file" on the main interface; you will get multiple selected titles into one output file. It merges not only the chapter in to a title and file but merges the titles in to one file. If you want to merge DVD with multiple episodes or titles into one MP4 file, check it before conversion.

Slika

Step 2. Choose MP4 format.

In the dropdown list of "Format", there are a mass of video format. You can choose "H.264 Video(*.mp4)" from “Common Video” option directly or choose the desired portable devices. Just choose according to your own needs.

Slika

Note: You are also allowed to change the video and audio parameters like codec, bitrate, channels, frame rate, etc. You can adjust it according to your demand or keep it default for output.

Step 3. Convert DVD to MP4.

Click the "Convert" button to start converting DVD to MP4 format. With the technology of CUDA acceleration it will provide you fast conversion speed. Once completed, go to "Open" the generated MP4 files for playback on your Smart TV.

Read more:

Stream DVD movie to DLNA compliant HDTV
Backup DVD collection to play via Plex Server and Home Theatre on Mac
Convert Blu-ray to MKV format for streaming to Smart TV
Rip Spider-Man 3 Blu-ray to QNAP NAS drive for streaming
Move "The Lego Movie(2014)" Blu-ray onto Western Digital My Book Live for roku streaming with Mac OS X
Rip my Blue-ray/DVD collection to a WD My Cloud Network disk for storage

From: http://compatibleformat.snappages.com/blog/2013/11/01/get-dvds-to-play-on-samsung-smart-tv
catpav520
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  29.12.2013 9:55

Vrati se na (čekaonica)