No sound when Importing 60p AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

No sound when Importing 60p AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro

Postod lydia622520 » 06.08.2013 12:21

Summary: Have got a Sony NEX-FS100 and want to import/edit AVCHD .mts footages in Adobe Premiere without rendering; check out the guide to learn how to convert Sony FS100 1080 60p AVCDH MTS to Adobe Premiere Pro compatible MOV/MPEG-2 video format.

Source: Sony FS100 Workflow-60p AVCHD Importing to Premiere Pro

I have a Sony FS100, which is wonderful to be taken to record full HD videos(AVCHD) when I’m travelling. Whereas, when I wanna edit those AVCHD MTS footage in Adobe Premiere before sharing with my friends, I met problems: the Premiere handled with the 1080 60p files so slowly, and I couldn't edit my videos smoothly.

I searched the FS100 and Adobe Premiere Pro on Google, and found the other users are also facing the importing problems: No sound importing to Premiere Pro

“Just got my new FS100 today, love it. However no sound in Premiere Pro 5.5.2 Mac. Some research has indicated that Premiere Pro doesn't like the AVCHD 60P + LPCM combo, it just thinks there’s no sound track. Is there some setting or something I can do?”

Well, I’ve found out the solution to fix the Sony AVCHD (.mts/.m2ts) in Adobe Premiere Pro issues. If you are also the FS100 owner and had the similar trouble with Premiere Pro, go through the article to check out the solution.

So how to import/load video clips from Sony FS100 into Adobe Premiere for editing smoothly with no problems? The reason behind that you can't edit Sony AVCHD MTS files in Premiere smoothly is due to the format and codec. AVCHD MTS is a delivery codec rather than editing codec and the 1080 60p is a non-standard format for NLE. The best method to solve those problems is to transcode Sony AVCHD .mts to Adobe Premiere Pro most compatible format, for instance, the MOV, MPEG-2 with Brorsoft Mac MTS to Premiere Pro Converter .

Overall, the Sony MTS Converter comes with supports for a wide range of video editing software and media devices, including Adobe Premiere Pro, Avid Media Composer, Final Cut Pro, iMovie and Final Cut Express. It helps you convert Sony as well as Panasonic, Canon AVCHD recording to any editable format like MPEG-2, DNxHD, ProRes, AIC. mov, etc as you need without any quality loss. If you are troubled by the importing issues on Windows, please get MTS/M2TS Converter.

How to Convert Sony FS100 60p AVCHD footages into Adobe Premiere Pro for editing smoothly

Step 1. Free download and run the Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac and import Sony AVCHD mts files to the program.

Slika

Step 2. Hit the Format box and select Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) as output format on the drop-down menu. “MOV (AVC) (*.mov)” is also the proper format for Adobe Premiere Pro.

Step 3. For editing MPEG-2 in Adobe Premiere, the best Frame Rate is 30fps, so we recommend you set 1920*1080 as video

Slika

Step 4. Finally hit the Convert button; it will convert Sony NEX-FS100 AVCHD to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac immediately.

When the conversion process shows in 100% with the top AVCHD to MPEG-2 Converter Mac, you can get the resulted videos from output folder easily for easier editing in Premier Pro CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6.

See also:
How to import 60p AVCHD into iMovie
60p AVCHD to Avid MC Workflow
60p/50p AVCHD to Final Cut Pro
Editing MTS files in Windows Movie Maker
50p/60p to Premiere Pro Workflow
How to edit 3D MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro
Best Solution for Vegas Pro Rendering Sony 60p footage
How to Edit GoPro video with Windows Movie Maker?
Canon EOS C300/MXF work with Premiere Pro CS6
lydia622520
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  07.06.2013 5:33

Vrati se na (čekaonica)