How to transfer android contacts to computer?

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How to transfer android contacts to computer?

Postod agneskelly » 16.12.2014 11:28

Losing contacts from android phone happened unexpectedly, so we need to backup them to computer frequently. Now I'll guide you how to transfer contacts from android phone to computer easily with Coolmuster Android Assistant.

Step 1:Connect Android Phone to pc
Download and install the Android contacts manager on your pc and launch it. Connect your Android phone to pc via usb cable. The manager would recognise your android device automatically. Your device will appear on the screen.

Notice: If this is the you cannecting android phone to the problem on computer, you should enbale USB debugging first, and install a USB driver on your computer, then the app would detect your android phone automatically. Next time you connect your phone to computer, you'll go to step one directly.

Step 2:Select Contacts and Start Export
Find "Contacts" on the top, click it and go to "Contacts", all contacts on your android phone will be listed on the right. Then select and check you want to transfer, at last click "Export" to start the work.
Slika
That's all!
To celebrate Thanksgiving Day and Christmas, Coolmuster has a big sale for that! All products are 30% off, like Coolmuster Android Assistant, Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod, etc.
Know more:
http://www.coolmuster.com/promotion.html
agneskelly
Novi član

Pridružio se:  11.07.2014 8:50

Re: How to transfer android contacts to computer?

Postod Kolpoiu » 18.12.2014 8:22

I think the best way to transfer data from Android to computer is using this Android file transfer tool, it can help you backup everything to your computer:
http://www.androidfiletransfer.org/
Kolpoiu
Novi član

Pridružio se:  19.11.2014 8:22

Vrati se na (čekaonica)