Importing Panasonic HC-V720 MTS Files into Pinnacle Studio

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Importing Panasonic HC-V720 MTS Files into Pinnacle Studio

Postod adaedward » 15.12.2013 11:49

One of my friends came to me with her problem when trying to edit HC-V720 videos in Pinnacle Studio 16. I am not sure if the latest version Pinnacle Studio 17 would work with the non-AVCHD compliant 1080/60p 28Mbps, as many video editors do not support importing such files.

Upgrading to the latest version might cost around 100 bucks, and I would recommend a decent aPubsoft AVCHD Video converter, which will handle the 1080/60p 28Mbps MTS video and convert to Pinnacle Studio supported formats like DV, AVI, MPG, MP4, 3GP and WMV.

Follow the steps below, and you can import and convert Panasonic HC-V720 1080/60p or 1080/50p 28Mbps MTS to Pinnacle Studio 17/16, Pinnacle Studio 15/14, Pinnacle Studio 13/12, Pinnacle Studio 11 WMV.

Step 1. Load Panasonic MTS videos to the aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter.

Transfer .mts files from Panasonic HC-V720 camcorder to computer via USB cable. Run aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter as the best Panasonic HC-V720 MTS converter, and click the “Add” button to load .mts videos.

Step 2. Choose to output HD WMV.

Click the “Format” option, and choose HD Video > HD WMV (*.wmv) for converting Panasonic HC-V720 1080/60p MTS to 1080/30p WMV with WMV3 as video codec. The Panasonic HC-V720 MTS converter also keeps the 5.1 channels from HC-V720 by default.

Slika

Step 3. Convert Panasonic HC-V720 MTS to WMV for Pinnacle Studio 17/16/15.

Click the convert button under the preview window, the MTS to WMV converter will start converting 1080/60p MTS to HD WMV in 1920×1080 for importing to Pinnacle Studio.

Soon after the conversion is finished, just run Pinnacle Studio to edit the Panasonic HC-V720 HD videos from the aPubsoft AVCHD Video Converter.

Tips:

You can also choose AVI, MPG, MP4 for output format in Step 2, which is available under the HD Video group in the aPubsoft Panasonic AVCHD converter. The converter also works for other AVCHD camcorders like Panasonic TM350, Sony HDR-CX110, Canon HF S200, and so on.

Read More :

Rip DVD ISO Image to MP4 for iPad Mini 2 on Mac Mavericks/Mountain Lion/Lion

Easiest Way to watch Blu-ray ISO Image Files on Samsung Galaxy Note 3

How to Play/Put/View MKV/MOV/VOB/MPG/AVI etc. files on HTC One Max ?

How to convert DVD IFO to iPad Air with IFO to iPad Air Converter?

Windows Movie Maker: Editing Sony XDCAM EX MXF by Converting Sony MXF to AVI/WMV

Rip/Convert/Transcode Blu-ray Movies/DVDs to Playback on Android Tablets/Phones

Convert Canon/Panasonic/Sony .mxf Files to Youtube/Vimeo .flv on Mac OS X

Import and Convert Canon EOS 650D/ Rebel T4i H.264 MOV to Windows Movie Maker
adaedward
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  08.12.2013 13:48

Vrati se na (čekaonica)