How to find back lost files from ZTE Android smartphone?

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How to find back lost files from ZTE Android smartphone?

Postod abcmac83 » 06.09.2012 6:34

I made some pictures with my ZTE Score M smartphone. And I carelessly deleted them by mistake. What's worse, there is no back up of these pictures. I thought these photos were gone forever. But through the Internet, I found that they were still on my mobile phone SD card. All of them can be recovered with a Android Data Recovery software.

What is Android Data Recovery?

Android Data Recovery is designed to recover lost photos and videos captured by your smartphone or transferred from other devices, as well as, documents, songs and other files stored on SD card from your Android devices including ZTE mobile phones. It can help you get back your deleted files caused by deleting by mistake, formatting SD card carelessly and other improper operations.

How can I restore lost files from ZTE smartphone?

I downloaded a free trail of Android Data Recovery from the official website and installed it on my computer. When I launched it, the program reminds me that to connect my smartphone to computer with USB cable and choose "Disk Drive" mode. So I did it.

To my surprise, the program identified my ZTE model immediately. Just with a single click, it began scanning lost files from my ZTC Score M mobile phone. After a few minutes, it showed me the scanning result including deleted documents, photos, videos, audios and more. When I previewed the photos, I was very excited to find that all the photos I deleted by mistake were found. Without hesitation any more, I decided to purchase it right now. Hope a good to you as well!

Slika

Supported ZTE devices:

Operators of ZTE mobile phones are MetroPCS, Play, E-Plus, T-Mobile, Bouygues Telecom, Virgin Mobile, Orange, SoftBank, Wind, Bouygues Telecom, etc. Android Data Recovery supports ZTE BLADE (ZTE-U V880), ZTE RACER, ZTE Score M and more.

How to recover deleted files from ZTE Android phone ? - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRcdw6l-cs
abcmac83
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  21.02.2012 8:53

Re: How to find back lost files from ZTE Android smartphone?

Postod Barbie10 » 17.05.2014 9:54

If you lost messages, contacts or pictures in your Android phone by mistake, can you recover them? Of course you can. With Android Data Recovery, it's easy for you to get your deleted files back.
Android Data Recovery is specially designed for people to retrieve information including messages, Contacts and SMS and more from HTC phone and other Android devices. With an elegant and friendly interface, you can manage the app with ease. It's compatible with various Android phones including but not limited to Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola. Now go and start to get them back.
How to Recover Deleted Files from Andriod Devices
How to Recover Lost Files on Samsung Galaxy
How to Restore Lost Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy
Barbie10
Novi član

Pridružio se:  17.05.2014 9:39

Postod Anglar1 » 05.06.2014 10:54

If you want to recover SMS on iPhone, you must to use a iPhone Data Recovery, the use guide about how to recover deleted text messages on iPhone is not bad. Next,let's shows you the way to recover iPhone/iPad sms:

One. Recover Lost or Deleted text messages from iPhone directly

1. Connect the iPhone to computer
2. Scan your iPhone device with iPhone recovery
3. Preview and restore iPhone SMS

If you have iTunes backups, just recover the deleted SMS on iPhone from the previous backups.

1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.

Tips:You better backup iPhone data to computer, avoid losing SMS and recover deleted text messages on iPhone.

How to Recover Deleted iMessages on iPhone
How to Recover Call History on iPhone
how to recover deleted notes on iPhone
Anglar1
Novi član

Pridružio se:  05.06.2014 10:21

Postod Twendy25 » 25.08.2014 11:35

As we know, losing data like contacts, SMS, photos, videos and other data is becoming more and more common among Android users. Actually, various reasons may result in that data loss, such as accidently deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM, update failure, rooting, etc.
How to Recover deleted contacts from Android
How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy

To this situation, Android Data Recovery can solve your problem effortlessly. As a professional recovery tool, Android Data Recovery can help you to retrieve deleted or lost data files directly from your Android smartphone. No matter they were saved on your SD card or the memory card inside your Android device.
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Mobile
How to Recover Contacts on Samsung
How to Recover Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy
Twendy25
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  25.08.2014 10:21

Vrati se na (čekaonica)