Transfer Concert DVD to computer&tablet for free playback

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Transfer Concert DVD to computer&tablet for free playback

Postod JeanLiu » 20.01.2014 3:33

Edit&combine Music DVD video/audio to playback on computer and tablet

Description: To introduce personal experience of how to edit and combine video/audio clips from music DVD to an intact video file, so that we can playback them on Computer and ISO/Android/Windows RT/Pro tablets.

Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band - Live in New York City; Born To Run: 30th Anniversary; Jeff Buckley - Live in Chicago; U2 - Zoo TV Live from Sydney; Paul Simon - You're the One (In Concert from Paris); Joni Mitchell - Shadows and Light; The Up in Smoke Tour, etc. Which ones you already got?

Collecting best convert DVDs has been my hobby. Usually I wish to enjoy these video/audio on computer, tablets or only need the audio so that I can take with everywhere. However we all know these commercial DVDs are protected from transferring. That's totally understandable but still making things rather inconvenient: you cannot take a DVD player or pc everywhere.

After several trials, I'm able to extract pure audio files from convert music DVD or combine all the songs into one intact video so that I can playback easily on computer or tablets; the combined video works perfectly without any synchronization problem. Many of you may already know this but still I'd love to share my experience here.

To roll video&audio off DVD, the first step is to use a tool to decrypt the contents; then convert them to your wanted video/audio formats with all kinds of compatible settings. This time I tried with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate which support both DVD/Blu-ray ripping and video converting; and it appears to be the best app I've ever meet.

FYI: the Mac version is renamed as iMedia Converter for Mac; both the Windows and Mac version are on 20% OFF this Christmas.

Program specifications:

Input 3D Blu-ray movies, 2D Blu-ray movies, Blu-ray Folder, BD ISO Image File//DVDs, DVD Folder, DVD IFO File, DVD ISO Image File

Video files:
(*.ts, *.mts, *.m2ts, *.tp, *.trp, *.mov, *.mod, *.tod, *.mxf (partial), *.dv, *.vob, *.m2v,*.tivo *.avi,*.divx, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.mov, *.qt, *.wmv, *.asf, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.rm, *.rmvb, *.dat *.mkv, *.nut, *.nsv, *.flv, *.f4v, *.h.264)

Audio files:
(*.m4a, *.wma, *.wav, *.mp3, *.mp2, *.au, *.flac, *.mka, *.aac, *.ac3, *.ogg, *.aiff, *.ra, *.ram, *.dts)

Output Common video formats:
(*.avi, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.mov, *.mkv, *.m4v, *.vob, *.dv)
HD video formats:(*.mp4, *.mov, *.mpg, *.ts, *.mkv, *.wmv, *.avi)
Lossless video stream:
(*.vob , *.mpg, *.ts *.m2ts from DVDs, TiVo shows and blu-ray discs)
Flash video: (*.flv, *.f4v, *.swf)

Audio: iTunes supported audio formats(*.mp3, *.m4a, *.aac, *.flac ), iPhone Ringtone audio (*.m4r), Matroska Audio(*.mka), Ogg Vorbis Audio (*.ogg), Windows Media Audio (*.wma, *.wav), Dolby Digital 5.1 audio (*.ac3), DTS (*.dts remux)

Note: Does not support ISO output.

[size="4"]How to roll video/audio off music DVD and combine/edit into one intact file?[/size]

Firstly get this program installed; and load your music DVD to it. Insert DVD disc to your computer, click the top left icon (as below), it will show your disc name automatically. Click to load disc.

If you only have the ISO/IFO file or folder, click the same icon to import them.

Slika

After that, let's find the drop-down list besides "Format" and "Settings", hit it to choose format.

It offers many presets for different using; if you simply want to playback this video on both tablet and computer, MP4 should be the most widely used format.

Slika

Usually the default video settings should meet most of your requirements. But if you want to change video size, bitrate, frame rate and other audio specs, hit the "Settings" to have a try.

Ok, things are ready. Oh for people who want to combine all the songs into one file, check the titles and click "merge into one file" (you can find besides "Settings"). All the checked music files will be merged into one intact file and you can enjoy them seamlessly.

The last thing you need to do is hitting the big red "Convert". Wait for a while during the program converting music DVD to MP4 format. What I'd like to mention is that the conversion speed is much related with your target file size&settings, computer configuration and other programs running simultaneously. After it completed, hit the "Open" or "Open output folder" to quick locate the generate file.

Now go ahead to transfer the converted video to your tablet and enjoy the music!

Related articles:

Rip blu-ray to Apple TV 3 on Mac
Convert DVD to iPad Air for watching
View DVD movies with External Subtitles (srt/ass/ssa) on Android/iOS devices
Play 4K quality videos on your Android Device with no lag

Source: http://open-media-community.com/2013/12/25/edit-combine-music-dvd-video-audio-for-playback/
JeanLiu
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  08.01.2014 7:20

Re: Transfer Concert DVD to computer&tablet for free playbac

Postod Wind10 » 14.05.2014 10:23

As long as you have a Android Data Transfer tool, you can easily accomplish this task. With the help ofData Transfer, the transmission of music from a PC/Mac to Android becomes very simple.
How to Transfer Text MSM from Android to Computer

How to Transfer Photos between Android and Computer

How to Transfer Contacts between Android and Computer
Wind10
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  14.05.2014 8:54

Re: Transfer Concert DVD to computer&tablet for free playbac

Postod Tanber1 » 05.12.2014 16:22

Mobile Transfer app privides you simple and effective solution for transferring content between Symbian, Android, and iPhone. Not only contacts transfer, also copy text messages, call log, photos, music, videos and apps between devices with one click.

how to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone
how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android
how to transfer contacts from Android to Android
Tanber1
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  05.12.2014 16:03

Vrati se na (čekaonica)