How to transfer photos between Android Phone and Mac

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How to transfer photos between Android Phone and Mac

Postod harper17 » 10.10.2012 7:56

Slika

It is very convenient to take photos with a smartphone. Sometimes, you may need to get off these photos on to computer for editing. Sometimes, you may want to import the photos from Mac to your smartphone. I have got a HTC Sensation Z710e. As an Android Phone user, I’d like to share my experience of transferring photos between Android and Mac with you.

As far as I am concerned, MobileGo for Android (Mac) is the best Android Manager tool that I have ever used. It can transfer photos between smartphone and Mac in seconds. It can help you push photos from your computer to android phone with a click, also transfer photos from your android phone to computer easily.

Video Demo:
harper17
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  18.05.2012 11:50

Re: How to transfer photos between Android Phone and Mac

Postod Candiy15 » 10.05.2014 3:28

Android to Computer Transfer is a life saver for those who love music and video, text a lot and juggle apps on their Android phones and tablets.
Android Fans - Backup everything to PC with 1 click & retain 100% quality.
Music Lovers - Instantly add fun stuff and enjoy media anytime, anywhere.
App Junkies - Download, install, uninstall and export apps quickly and easily.
Social Networkers & Texters - Transfer contacts from/to Outlook and send & reply SMS seamlessly from your PC.

How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Computer
How to Backup and Restore Android on Computer
How to Transfer Music from iTunes to Android
Candiy15
Novi član

Pridružio se:  09.05.2014 18:16

Postod Sue21 » 16.05.2014 6:01

Fortunately, with the help of Android Transfer software, you can easily and quickly transfer photos between Andriod phone on Mac, such as photos, music, videos, contacts, SMS, call history, apps, calendar, etc.
How to Transfer Picture Between Andriod phone and Computer
How to Transfer Photos from iPad to Computer
How to Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
Sue21
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  16.05.2014 5:41

Postod Dimier1 » 03.02.2015 9:46

One Click to transfer data from Android to Android.

Bought a new phone to replace the old one, and looking for an easy way to sync your data from phone to phone? Mobile Transfer empowers you to covert data from one phone to another. No matter you use Android, iOS, BlackBerry or Symbian OS, you can transfer the phone file and data into the destination phone. Contacts, Messages, Photos, Call logs, Music, Videos and Apps can easily be copied.
how to transfer data between iPhone and Android
The is an easy yet efficient software for transferring data between iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Nokia phones. You can transfer all of your mobile phone data – including contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, apps, and documents – with no risk or loss of quality. The phone data can be transferred between more than 3,000 devices based on iOS, Android and Symbian operating system. Furthermore, the Mobile Transfer allows you to backup mobile phone data to PC, and restore backed up data to your new mobile phone.
how to transfer contacts from android to android
Dimier1
Novi član

Pridružio se:  03.02.2015 9:36

Vrati se na (čekaonica)