Watch MKV movies with DTS sound on Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Watch MKV movies with DTS sound on Samsung Galaxy Note 5

Postod lauralily520 » 28.08.2015 10:38

Summary: MKV movies with DTS sound won't play on Samsung Galaxy Note 5? Don’t be frustrated. This simple guide will lead you to convert and play MKV DTS on Galaxy Note 5 with the best quality.

I want to watch MKV DTS on Galaxy Note 5 that I recently purchased. Based on my previous experience, I found most apps are limited by the unsupported DTS. It seems that Galaxy Note 5 can’t support MKV DTS files, either. So, I need to figure out is there any app that decodes the MKV movies with DTS sound.

Why MKV movies with DTS sound won't play on Samsung Galaxy Note 5?

The reason you cannot view MKV DTS sound on Galaxy Note 5 is simple: the default and downloaded player with Galaxy Note 5 cannot find a suitable decoder for the DTS audio.

Workaround to play MKV with DTS on Galaxy Note 5

Since DTS audio is not natively supported by Galaxy Note 5, to get MKV DTS files to play on Galaxy Note 5, you may have to convert MKV DTS to something that Galaxy Note 5 can recognize.

Download and install Brorsoft Video Converter(Click here if you are a Mac user.), which supports to convert MKV DTS to regular file format for mobile devices. Fast and smooth performance. It helps me batch convert 5+ MKV videos to my Galaxy Note 5 readable MP4 video with AAC audio. It’s freely to adjust the video, audio parameters to get a decent output video that I want. Besides, it can also convert more video files like AVI/MPG/VOB to Galaxy Note 5 friendly video. By the way, it provides the optimal presets for Galaxy Tab 3, Nook HD, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Kindle Fire HD, iPad Mini, iPad 3/4, iPad 2 and more media devices. Just download it and follow the steps below to realize the way getting MKD DTS files to play on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 smoothly.

Step 1: After downloading, install and run the MKV to Galaxy Note 5 Converter on your PC, then click “Add Video” button to load your 1080p/720p MKV files. The software supports batch conversion so you can convert several files in one go.

Slika

Step 2: Go to Format > Samsung and choose Samsung Galaxy Note 4(*.mp4) (specially designed for Note 4) as the export format. The output videos could fit Samsung Galaxy Note 5 perfectly.

Slika

Tip: If you like, you can click on Settings you could easily set bitrate, frame rate, codec, channels, sample rate, etc to adjust parameters that affect video quality and file size for the video you prefer. Keep in mind that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss, and vice versa.

Step 3: After everything is done, hit the bog “Convert” button to start converting MKV with DTS audio to Galaxy Note 5 optimized MP4 videos.

When conversion completes you can click “Open” button to get the generated files and transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 via USB connection easily. Afterwards, you can get your Galaxy Note 5 to play MKV DTS files beautifully without any hassle. Enjoy.

Read more:

How to convert AVI to YouTube format
Solution to Playing AVI Files on Samsung TV
Rip and Play Blu-ray on Windows 10 with ease
Steps: Convert DVD to LG G Pad F 8.0 in clicks
Convert H.265 4K to Ultra HD TV for playback
How to convert MOV to Galaxy Note 5 with ease
Watch/Play VOB files on Samsung Galaxy Note 5
How to convert MKV for playback on Samsung TV
Converting MKV to Synology NAS Drive streaming
How to Convert AVI (Xvid, Divx codec) to Galaxy Note 5
Convert SWF to FCP/iMovie/FCE supported editing formats