MKV doesn’t work over DLNA- Solution

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

MKV doesn’t work over DLNA- Solution

Postod lauralily520 » 26.08.2015 11:03

Summary: It seems that most MKV does not work over DLNA. To stream MKV over DLNA, you’d better convert MKV to DLNA supported video. This article will give you a detailed instruction.

Q: “I want to play MKV files via DLNA on my xxPFL7605 TV. Via TV I see all .avi files which are shared for playlist, but I don't see any of my 1080p or 720p files, which are in .mkv format....”

This “MKV to DLNA” topic has already been discussed for times in multiple forums. I think it’s necessary to share the best way I’ve worked out to stream MKV over DLNA. Before get your MKV files onto a DLNA compliant device, you need to check your DLNA server configuration. It seems that most DLNA servers do not offer MKV format supports to clients. As far as I know, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 are the typical supported formats by DLNA.

To get rid the issue, you can get a video converter app like Brorsoft Video Converter to convert MKV to DLNA supported video format. It is not the best solution but it works. It is a yet professional video converter, video player and video editor. With it, you can encode MKV files especially some MKV (DTS encoded) to DLNA compatible format with fast speed and keep the best quality. What’s more, its deinterlacing function and merging, cropping, trimming, adding subtitles ability are what its many competitive products lack of. If you are Mac users, please turn to Video Converter Mac. Now, we will give a detailed guide on the whole process from converting MKV movie to DLNA supported video.

Convert MKV for DLNA Streaming without Quality Loss

Step 1. Load MKV files

Run the MKV to DLNA Converter program and load your source video files MKV into it. It supports batch conversion.

Slika

Step 2. Decide output format

Tap Format bar and choose a DLNA supported video format. MPEG-4, MPEG-2 from “Common Video” are all the proper choice.

Slika

Tip: Specify video/audio parameters

Click Settings button to adjust video/audio parameters. As for DLNA streaming, select a proper bitrate and resolution based on your WLAN bandwidth.

Step 3. Start encoding MKV to DLNA video

Click Convert button to start converting MKV to DLNA compatible video. After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos by clicking the Open button and then stream MKV files via DLNA to other media devices for sharing. Enjoy.

Related Guides:

Convert DVD to Facebook friendly video
How to convert MKV to Facebook format
How to back up your iPhone without iTunes
How to rip and play DVD videos on iPhone 6s
How to convert H.265 video to Apple TV 3 with ease
Converting Sony/Canon/Panasonic mts files to Surface 3
Converting GoPro HERO4 Session MP4 to Final Cut Express
Import Sony PMW-EX1 XDCAM BPAV files to Final Cut Pro
Can't Watch and Play H.265/HEVC 4K movie on Ultra HD TV
How to backup and upload DVD videos to Seagate Wireless Plus?
Source: Converting MKV to DLNA compatible video
lauralily520
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  21.04.2015 4:12

Vrati se na (čekaonica)