Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in HD quality

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Play DVD on Samsung Galaxy Note 5 in HD quality

Postod lauralily520 » 21.08.2015 9:58

Summary: A simple guide on ripping DVDs for moving to Galaxy Note 5 and then play DVD on Galaxy Note 5 smoothly.

I’m glad to get a new Samsung Galaxy Note 5. For me, the Galaxy Note 5 is a wonderful portable media player with its 2,560x1,440 pixels and the 5.7 inch large screen display. Several days ago, I tweeted about having successfully ripped my DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 for playback go the go, and the process was very straightforward. Quite a few of folks inquired about how I did the DVD to Galaxy Note 5 conversion, and what my software was, so I figured I would throw this quick tutorial up.

First, the most important piece of the equation is that you have DVD ripping software. Most of you are likely familiar with the excellent Handbrake for ripping standard Def DVDs, however, it cannot decrypt copy-protected commercial DVD movies, so you’ll need to add an intermediate step. If you want to rip DVD to Galaxy Note 5 in one stop, the best program I can recommend here is called Brorsoft DVD Ripper. It is easy to use for conversion and editing and makes great quality copies of my DVDs.

It enables you to bypass the DVD copy protection and convert DVD to Galaxy Note 5 compatible video formats like MP4 without hassle. It can also rip your DVD video to virtually any format such as MOV, WMV, AVI, MKV, FLV, MPG, 3GP, etc. It doesn't matter if you are a Mac user, you can turn to DVD Ripper for Mac, which can help you rip DVD movies to Galaxy Note 5 on Mac OS X(Mavericks and Yosemite are included). Download the right version according to your operating system and follow the guide below to convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with ease.

How to Convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 friendly video

Step 1. Launch the best DVD ripper for Galaxy Note 5. By clicking the "Load DVD" button, you can select and import the DVD movies you want to rip to this software. As you see, all added files will be listed below and you can preview them, take snapshots, choose subtitle and audio track, etc. as you like.

Slika

Step 2. Set output video file format for your device. Here you can go to Format > Samsung and choose Samsung Galaxy Note 4(*.mp4) (specially designed for Note 4) as the export format. The output videos could fit Samsung Galaxy Note perfectly.

Slika

Tip: With the right settings you can retain the quality of the original DVD while also saving space. Simply click Settings bar and you can tweak the settings to your satisfaction and even save it as preset.

Step 3. After all necessary settings, simply click the big Convert button to start converting DVD files to Galaxy Note 5 compatible videos. Wait for the conversion to complete and click Open to get the converted videos instantly. After that, transfer them to your Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and watch them anywhere you go.

If you are considering to get a powerful all-in-one tool to convert videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs to Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S5, Nook HD, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy Tab 4, Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 or other devices simultaneously saving time and effort, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will be a nice choice for you. If you are running a Mac OS X, iMedia Converter for Mac is the alternative.

Related Guides:

How to Attach Subtitles into AVI video files
Convert SWF to iMovie on Mac(Yosemite/Mavericks)
Ripping Blu-ray/DVD collections to Sony Xperia M5
How to Edit Sony HDR-MV1 MP4 videos in Avid MC
Best Blu-ray Ripping/Copying software for Mac El Capitan
How to transfer XAVC S from Sony HDR-AZ1 to FCP X/7
How to convert HD videos to Google Nexus 7 2nd generation
Tricks Editing GoPro HERO4 Session footage in Premiere Pro
Upload FLV to iTunes for playing on iPhone, iPad, iPod, ATV
Convert Panasonic HC-WX970 4K footage for Editing in Premiere Pro
Put Family DVD, Blu-ray movies to Sony Xperia C5 Ultra for Playback
Source: How to Convert DVD to Samsung Galaxy Note 5 friendly video
lauralily520
Član foruma