How to backup DVD movies on Windows 8.18 with Multiple audio

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How to backup DVD movies on Windows 8.18 with Multiple audio

Postod Anncarrie » 02.07.2014 9:55

Sumarry: This document will tell you how to backup DVD movie to your devices on windows 8.1/8 for enjoying. If you want to watch DVD movies with multiple audio tracks and subtitle streams, this article will help you!

As a big fan of movies, you must have quite a lot of DVD movies or Blu-ray movies for enjoying and colluting. Each movie is a classic for you, you want to watch over and over again, but DVD discs are easily to be scratched by playing over and over. May be you have noticed this phenomenon. If for me, I will not let it happen. I think you and I have the same attitude towards it. The best solution is to backup the DVD movies to our hard drives for protection. If you use a PC running Windows 8.1/8 and want to lossless copy DVD discs, I recommend you use the Pavtube ByteCopy which I have used, it not only can copy DVD movies lossless, but also can keep multiple audio tracks and subtitle streams.

Last week I tweeted about having successfully copied my first DVD disc on the my Windows 8.1 PC, and while the process wasn't actually all that difficult, quite a few of you inquired about how I did it, and what my hardware/software setup was, so I figured I would throw this quick tutorial up. The software I used is Pavtube ByteCopy.

The operation is easy and you are able to keep multiple audio and subtitle streams when backing up DVD for playback on Windows 8.1/8. a Windfall-Pavtube ByteCopy can copy DVD disc to various formats like MP4/MOV/ with multi-track audio, M4V, AVI, WMV, MPG, M2TS, etc for playback on iOS/Android/Windows Tablets/Phoned, HD Media, HD Media Players(WDTV), editing software(Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere,etc.) and more. Unusually, all the products of this brand are free upgrades, that is I can use the software of my lifetime, and get a free upgrade.

Note: If you are Mac users, view Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac; Well support Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks! Blu-ray disc have the same applies!

Mentioned here you will want to know how to operate, then, let's go!

Firtly, you must download and intall pavtube ByteCopy, luckily, Pavtube offers a free trial version.

Secondly, you can load your DVD movies, it will take you a very short time and the software help you choose the main movies, if you want to backup/convert these information, you can choose by yourself.

Slika

Then, please click drop-down box of format, choose the format you need.

Slika

If you want keep multiple audio tracks and subtitle streams, click button "Settings" to set the audio you need.

Slika

Tip: May be you only want to copy your movies, Pavtube provides you with a quick and easy way. Only a button to complete!

Slika

Finally, After you seted all confidence needed, click "convert" into completing the process.

Good nows for us

In this summer holiday, Pavtube releases special offer for it, best free gifts and coupons. The event ends on July 15, 2014. Never miss it!

More topics:

Copying DVD library to Plex Media Server for watching on TV/Laptop/Smartphone
Copy Blu-ray/DVD to MKV with 5.1 surround sound
How do I Back up and Burn a Blu-ray with Mac
Anncarrie
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  29.12.2013 9:53

Vrati se na (čekaonica)