How to remove DRM protection from iTunes?

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Postod hath80 » 20.06.2014 4:34

"How to effectively remove DRM from iTunes TV shows/movies? I have a few TV shows that i bought on iTunes a while ago that I want to archive now but before I do so, I need to remove the DRM from them. How do I go about doing this? The music is already DRM free. What about the movies and TV shows?"

Well, Apple iTunes comes with a store where we can purchase various types of movies, TV shows and music, and eventually we can sync them with iPod, iPhone, iPad for enjoying on the go. Unlike normal media files, Apple uses DRM protection on iTunes files which stop users watching iTunes M4V videos elsewhere. How to get rid of iTunes DRM protection so that we are able to get iTunes content on Samsung Galaxy, Amazon Kindle, BlackBerry PlayBook, PS Vita, PSP, Android phones or any other device you have?

To free iTunes media files, you will have to bypass the DRM copy protection with some sort of iTunes DRM Removal Program. Is there a free or decently priced software to strip DRM from iTunes movie downloads/rentals? Well, DRM Media Converter helps you remove iTunes DRM protection easily and effectively and save iTunes DRM protected M4V movies to MP4 or whatever file format to fit your specific need. To get started, let's click the link below to free download this professional iTunes DRM Removal software.

Free Download iTunes DRM Converter

Once downloaded and launched the application, you will see the interface as above. Then you can follow the simple steps below to get the iTunes files DRM removed.

Step 1. On the screen, click on "Add" button and here you can move to the folder and import your iTunes DRMed M4V files into the software. Or you can selet the down arrow icon right next to "Add" button, several loading options are available: Add Files, Add Video Folder, Add DirectShow Files and Find DRM. Once loaded files, they will be listed on the main panel.
Slika

Step 2. Depending on what you want to do with the iTunes DRM files, you may need the files in a specific format. You can either click on "Video files to" button to choose the output format for iTunes movies or "Audio files to" button for iTunes music. There you can choose MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, FLV, or the multimedia device you want as the output format. You may also click "Settings" button to set video settings for videos and audio settings for audios.
Slika

Step 3. After that, press on "Start" button and this DRM Remover for iTunes will get started removing DRM protection from iTunes files. And you may just wait for the process to be finsihed.

A while later, the iTunes DRM restriction should have been removed successfully by our powerful iTunes DRM Removal. Now you can hit on "Find Target" button and you will find the DRM-free iTunes movies, TV shows and music. Then you can transfer them onto your media player or do whatever you want with them. Have fun.

More:
How to easily remove DRM protection from iTunes?

How to transfer movies/songs from iTunes onto Kindle Fire?
How to convert movies/songs from iTunes to Kindle Fire HD?
How to remove DRM from Amazon Unbox video files?
How to remove DRM from BBC iPlayer Downloads?
How to convert Amazon video to iTunes format?
hath80
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  26.07.2012 10:48

Re: How to remove DRM protection from iTunes?

Postod hath80 » 16.09.2014 11:05

hath80
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  26.07.2012 10:48

Vrati se na (čekaonica)