How to burn videos from iTunes to DVD?

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Postod hath80 » 19.05.2014 8:41

“How to convert and burn iTunes to DVD? I have bought a movie and want to put it on a disk to watch in my DVD player and can’t figure out how I can download it onto a disk. Any iTunes to DVD converter I can use? “

iTunes is a nice choice to organize your movies, TV shows, video clips and music. Burning movies from iTunes library to DVD format lets you watch them on a DVD player. To do so, you will need a professional iTunes movies to DVD converter. In this article we introduce how to convert iTunes movies to DVD using DVD Creator. In terms of iTunes movies/videos, there are two totally different situations. One refers to unprotected iTunes movies which are from anywhere else than iTunes store, e.g. internet, digital cameras, etc. The other source is videos you purchased from iTunes store. Because iTunes store videos are DRM protected, you have to remove DRM protection first to burn these movies to DVD.

1. How to remove DRM from iTunes videos before burning to DVD?
Suppose you are trying to burn videos from iTunes store, let’s have a look at how to remove the DRM. DRM Media Converter is a professional DRM Removal Tool which lets you remove protection from any DRM-protected video/audio files. Add DRM files, select output format and remove iTunes DRM protection. (Check out detailed guide on How to remove DRM from iTunes?)
(Note: Media Converter is for Windows users. For non-protected iTunes movies, go directly to the next part.)

2. How to convert iTunes to DVD/burn iTunes videos to DVD?
Now you have DRM-free iTunes movies, you can use DVD Creator and DVD Creator for Mac to convert iTunes movies to DVD on Mac and on Windows respectively. Here we will take the Windows platform as an example.

1 Load iTunes Files to DVD Creator
Download and install DVD Creator which serves as the best iTunes to DVD converter. Open it and click “Import” to add your iTunes video files. After the files are loaded a blue bar to the bottom will show how full the DVD disc is.
Slika

2 Select and Customize DVD Menu (Optional)
Here are can adjust the menu settings to your preference. Click on Menu tab, select one of your favorite from the various built-in DVD menus. You can even customize DVD frames, buttons, add text, background music and background image, etc. Alternatively, you may select No menu to go to next step.
Slika

3 Burn iTunes to DVD
Once you’ve finished all the necessary adjustments then click on Burn tab to name you DVD, select TV standard. When you are sure you are ready to convert iTunes videos to DVD, click the Burn button to begin the conversion.

Let this powerful DVD burning tool take over from here and you are free to do anything else. Once the task is complete, the DVD will be ejected automatically and you may watch iTunes movies on TV. Have fun. (Learn more at Video DVD Converter.)

More:
How to burn videos from iTunes to DVD for DVD player?

How to easily burn Amazon Instant Videos onto DVD?
How to burn Netflix Instant Watch Movies to DVD disc?
How to convert and burn videos from YouTube to DVD?
How to convert videos off iPhone to DVD playable disc?
How to burn & convert iPad videos onto DVD disc?
How to successfully convert & burn Flip videos to DVD disc?
hath80
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  26.07.2012 10:48

Vrati se na (čekaonica)