Trick for Streaming/Syncing 3D Blu-ray movies to new iPad 3

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Trick for Streaming/Syncing 3D Blu-ray movies to new iPad 3

Postod catpav520 » 12.05.2014 7:29

Trick for Streaming/Syncing 3D Blu-ray movies to new iPad 3/Apple TV 3

With 1080P hitting the new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3, some of you are perhaps now looking to send your 3D Blu-ray collection over to iOS devices. Recently I have successfully ripped lots of 3D Blu-rays on the Mac and stream them to my new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3 via iTunes and while the process is more easier than you may think. In order to help those who wanna experience 3D Blu-ray movies with Apple TV 3 and new iPad 3 at 1080p Full HD quality, so I throw this quick tutorial up.

Slika

First, the most important piece of the equation is that you have a Blu-Ray drive hooked to your Mac. We all knew that the late and great Steve Jobs viewed Blu-ray as a "bag of hurt" from the "mafia". So I don't anticipate Apple including them even as a BTO option any time soon, so your best bet is to go external. The next experiment is to see if we could take a 3D Blu-ray movie disc and rip it to the Mac and transcode it into a format that could be played on the new iPad 3 and Apple TV 3 at the original 1920×1080 (full hd 1080p) resolution. Most of you are likely familiar with the excellent Handbrake, but it can't rip from 3D Blu-ray to iTunes like it can with a DVD. so you'll need to add an intermediate step.

If you're looking for ease of use, and don't mind spending $40 (they currently have a sale), I've had success using Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac to convert 3D Blu-Ray disc to a Full HD 1920×1080 MP4 movie that is compatible with the newest iPad 3 and Apple TV 3. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves.

The Steps: How to Sync and Play 3D Blu-ray movies with Apple TV 3 and new iPad 3

Step 1. Convert Blu-ray using the top 3D Blu-ray Ripper for Apple TV 3/iPad 3 to convert 3D Blu-ray to 1080p H.264 *.mp4.

Slika

PS: The program supplies several preset options for ATV 3 and new iPad 3. You can easily choose "iPad 3(New iPad) Full HD Video (*.mp4)" as target format for keeping the 1080p quality for new iPad 3 and choose "Apple TV 3 Dolby Digital Pass-through (*.m4v)"(it will work in surround sound when Apple TV 3 is connected to audio receiver) or "Apple TV H.264 1920×1080(*.mp4)" preset as output for Apple TV 3.

Step 2. Import new .mp4 file into iTunes (drag .mp4 file to the iTunes icon on the dock).

The conversion of the 2 hour movie took 1 hour and 40 minutes on my 6-core Mac Pro. It produced a 4.6GB movie file with the new iPad Full HD profile (much smaller than the original movie file ). I then imported the MP4 movie file to iTunes and synced converted 3D Blu-ray movies with the new iPad. I played it using the Video app. It looked amazing. Of course, you can also play the converted movie on your Mac using iTunes or Quick Time Player.

On Apple TV 3, I browse the iTunes library for the movie and it plays smoothly and at full hd quality. I don't think it could get much simpler unless of course, Apple provides native support for Blu-Ray which doesn't seem likely.

So there you have it. Pretty simple. Now you may have known how to experience and view 1080p 3D Blu-ray movies with new iPad 3/Apple TV 3. Enjoy! If you want know more related information about iPad 3/Apple TV 3, you can clike the it for iPad 3 and clickhereApple TV 3.

Good new: Mother's Day, Do you give mom a super surprise? Pavtube introduced special discounts at this festival, today is the last day, let us seize the last of the tail, to provide better family movie time. Now, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is 20% OFF. Like this page to get up to 40% discount for fans only (expire on May 12th):
https://www.facebook.com/pavtubefans/ap ... 2856511228

More money saving bundles can be found here:
http://www.pavtube.cn/special-offer.html

Slika

More Topics

How to set up Apple TV for streaming HD videos with Dolby Digital 5.1 sounds
Best iOS Video Converter Ultimate for iPad/iPhone/iPod/Apple TV
How to watch Blu-ray ISO image files on iPad Air

From: http://bd-dvd-multitrack-tip.blogspot.com/2014/04/trick-for-streamingsyncing-3d-blu-ray-iPad-3-apple-tv-3.html
catpav520
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  29.12.2013 9:55

Vrati se na (čekaonica)