Add subtitles to video in uncompressed Animation Codec

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Postod catpav520 » 25.01.2014 9:41

Description: This guide introduces how to add srt/ass/ssa subtitles to video in animation codec, and convert it to iPad playable format.

Animation format is a video compression format and codec created by Apple Computer to enable playback of RGB video in real time without expensive hardware. It is generally found in the QuickTime container with the FourCC " rle ". It can perform either lossless or lossy compression, supports color depths from 1 to 32 bits, and is one of the few video codecs that supports an alpha channel.

"Once I got a video in Animation codec shot by a friend. It has two audio tracks; but it's in English while my family spoke Germany. So I need to add Germany subtitles to it. Moreover, kids like to watch movies on iPads but it seems iPad does not appreciate the animation codec as it's not an importable clip. Is there any workflow can fix all these above?'

Yes Quicktime Player does not include a decoder for Animation codec so that you cannot play it on iPad. Basically if you want to watch Animation video on iPad with subtitles, you need a converter to transcode it to multi-track QuickTime MOV, like Pavtube Video Converter.

Pavtube Video Converter is an ultimate video converting tool which is very easy to use, supports converting various video formats to each other and editing videos before conversion, including adding subtitles.

Get 20% OFF Pavtube Video Converter license (Win/Mac) on New Year Specials; or you can download a trial to have a try.

Mac version is available here: Pavtube Video Converter for Mac

How to add subtitles to video in Animation codec and convert it to iPad

Step 1. Import video clips

Click the top left icons to load the entire folder or load from video clips. Drag-and-drop are also supported.

Slika

Step 2. Choose format

Click the drop-down format list and choose "MOV - QuickTime(*.mov)' as the most compatible format that works on both Mac and iPad.

Slika

Step 3. Add subtitles

Click the pencil-like "Edit' icon to enter Video Editor; switch to "Subtitle' and check "Enable', click "Browse' to add *.srt/*.ass/*.ssa subtitles. Don't forget to click "OK' to confirm the change.

Slika

Step 4. Start conversion

Back to the main interface and click the big "Convert", click it to start converting animation codec to quicktime mov for mac and IOS devices. After the conversion, click "Open' or "Open output folder' to quick locate the converted video.

Money Saving bundles:

ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter($35) = Only $60, Save $17

Learn How to Sync Blu-ray to iTunes 11 for iOS Devices with forced subtitles on Mac

Related guides:

Add subtitles to mp4 video files
Remultiplex Blu-ray/DVDs without re-encoding Audio and Video streams
How to play collected BD/DVD movies online through WD My Cloud?
How to backup Blu-ray/DVD movies to NAS and play on HTPC
How to View Blu-ray movies on projector via WDTV

From: http://video-tips.jimdo.com/2014/01/24/add-subtitle-to-video-and-play-on-ipad/
catpav520
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  29.12.2013 9:55

Vrati se na (čekaonica)