Canon EOS 70D Raw Footage work with Apple Aperture 3

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Canon EOS 70D Raw Footage work with Apple Aperture 3

Postod JeanLiu » 23.01.2014 13:20

Problem with Canon 70D 1080/60p video import into Aperture 3

Summary: In this article, you will know how to import Canon EOS 70D footages to Apple Aperture 3.

Have been using Aperture V3.1.2 with no issues.I have always imported my images and videos with no problems.Today, imported my raw images but do not see the .mov files.Same camera, Canon 70D, same media cards and Aperture is set to import both JPEG and RAW with RAW as the master.So I know something has changed but after looking for sometime and not sure how to see and import the MOV files. I do get an error that asks me if I want to import uprecognized files or not. So, I guess Aperture is not liking my .MOV files. Appreciate any help!

Slika

At first, pleast check in your import settings that the exclude files types area is clear.

Slika

Then, how to Import Canon EOS 70D footages to Apple Aperture 3

As the Apple Aperture can't support Canon EOS 70D MOV video footages well due to codec reason, and Canon EOS 70D H.264 MOV video format is not friendly for Apple Aperture, it's a good choice to convert Canon EOS 70D MOV to Apple Aperture best supported video formats, such as Apple ProRes codec MOV, and then you can edit the Canon EOS 70D video in Apple Aperture smoothly. Now, you can follow the easy steps below.

The easy way to import and edit Canon EOS 70D 108p MOV in Apple Aperture.

Step 1: Download Pavtube Mac Canon MOV to Aperture Converter and import your Canon EOS 70D MOV file.

Slika

Step 2: Click format column and choose the output format. You are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov), it's great for editing in Apple Aperture 3.

Slika

Step 3: Click settings button to adjust the output video's parameters, such as bitrate, resolution, etc.

Step 4: Start converting Canon EOS 70D 1080p MOV videos to ProRes codec for Apple Aperture 3.

After converting, you can load Canon EOS 70D video to Apple Aperture 3 for editing as you want, now you can have a try.

More tips for you:

Canon 70D H.264 mov and Premiere Pro: Importing & Editing Tips
How to import video from Canon 70D to iMovie/FCE
Transcode Canon EOS 6D 1080p MOV to Final Cut Pro
How to edit Canon 70D MOV files in Avid Media Composer
Using Canon 60D H.264 MOV files in Sony Vegas Pro
Import Canon 70D .MOV files to edit in After Effects CS6

From: http://movievideoconvertertips.altervista.org/import-canon-70d-mov-in-aperture-3/
JeanLiu
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  08.01.2014 7:20

Vrati se na (čekaonica)