Alternative to MakeMKV for Blu-ray ripping on Mavericks

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Alternative to MakeMKV for Blu-ray ripping on Mavericks

Postod jacknjchn » 10.12.2013 10:20

Summary: MakeMKV failed to work on OS X Mavericks? Here, you can get a great MakeMKV alternative Mavericks to easily let you rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD to MKV likewise.

I just updated my OS to Mavericks gold master and MakeMKV doesn't seem to be working. I tried ripping 3 different Blu-rays and get an error each time - including Blu-rays I ripped successfully before the update. I searched from Google and get some hints from some guys’ suggestion.

In fact, there are more than more people found that the MakeMKV application can't be compatible with the new system Mavericks, and there is no sign that MakeMKV will be upgraded to support Mavericks. If you're planning to rip Blu-ray, DVD in Mavericks with MakeMKV, you need to look for an excellent MakeMKV alternative for Mavericks to let you do the same job.

Here, I directly recommend Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. It has the ability to let you convert Blu-ray, DVD, DVD folder, ISO files to MKV on Mavericks in high quality and with the ultrafast speed. Besides MKV, it also allows you to convert BD/DVD files to any other audio & video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, MOV, VOB, MPEG, etc, even various portable devices. With this great MakeMKV Mavericks alternative, you can feel free to enjoy your digital life on Mavericks. Below is a step-by-step guide to mainly show you how to with it convert Blu-ray/DVDs to MKV for uses.

How to Use Mavericks MakeMKV Alternative to Rip Blu-ray/DVD

1. Import your Blu-ray/DVD files

Launch this excellent MakeMKV Mavericks Alternative, and click disc button to load your Blu-ray, DVD files from the DVD or BD drive. For other DVD, Blu-ray type files like DVD folder and iSO, you can directly drag them from your computer to this app's conversion pane.

Slika

2. Select MKV or any other format as target

Pop up the output profile list by hitting the Format bar. You can choose MKV from Common Video. P.S. It not only allows you to convert Blu-ray/DVD to MKV in high quality, but also convert to any other format like MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, WMV, MP3, etc. That's why this app is better than MakeMKV.

Slika

3. Convert Blu-ray DVDs with the Mavericks MakeMKV Alternative

To start convert Blu-ray, DVDs to MKVs, just press the "Convert" button at the lower-right corner of the window. Now, you can see this Mavericks MakeMKV Alternative is converting your Blu-ray DVDs to MKV or any other format with the conversion progress bar showing.

When it's done, you can click the Open option to locate these resulted videos. Just do what you want.

Additional Tips:

If you are looking for a powerful package tool to convert videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs on Mac OS X Mavericks and play on iPad, Google Nexus 10/7, Kindle Fire HD, Galaxy S3/S4, Galaxy Tab 3, Nook HD, Transformer Prime, etc simultaneously saving time and effort, the all-in-one iMedia Converter Mac is the best solution for you.

More Articles:

How to Import Blu-ray movies into iTunes
Ripping 3D Blu-ray to 3D MKV/AVI/MP4 videos
Panasonic Lumix GH3 Workflow in Avid Media Composer
What if Windows Movie Maker won't open VOB files
Magical Way to Play DVD Movies on Coby Kyros
Importing MP4 video clips to Sony Vegas Pro for further editing
Source:Alternative to MakeMKV for Blu-ray ripping on Mavericks
jacknjchn
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  07.06.2013 3:55

Vrati se na (čekaonica)