Import Panasonic AF100 AVCHD Files to Final Cut Pro 7

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Import Panasonic AF100 AVCHD Files to Final Cut Pro 7

Postod HaileyLi » 30.11.2013 10:37

Get FCP 7 to read MTS files from Panasonic AF100 uccessfully

Summary: Facing the issue that you can't load MTS files from Panasonic AF100 into FCP? In this article, we will give you the tips how to import and edit AVCHD MTS files in Final Cut Pro with Apple Prores LT codec on Mac without problems.

"I have mac osx 10.6.8 with final cut 7. I want to convert avchd mts files to Prores (LT). I have the mts free version but it looks like both converters work with mts and they're almost the same price. Which one do i want?Lately I've been editing other's people shots with my Final Cut 7. I can handle AVCHD from panasonic AF100 if the file structure is still there but sometimes I get orphaned mts files I can't read. I have also been getting footage from a Canon Vixia and a LUMiX GH3 shooting 60p that I can't read."

The AF100 records video to the AVCHD format, in either 1080 (24p, 25p, 30p, 50i, 60i) or 720 (24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p). This AVCHD format is a surprisingly good and well-rounded option that does the AF100 justice. It delivers a very crisp, clean image that suffered from none of the macroblocking you would see in an older prosumer codec like HDV. But if want to edit the 1080p mts files from AF100 on Mac with FCP 6/7, you could find that Panasonic AF100's recording AVCHD MTS files are not the preferred format for Final Cut Studio.

If you want to edit Panasonic AF100 AVCHD video with high quality on Mac with Final Cut Pro 7, you can convert AVCHD to FCP compatibel Prores .MOV before editing. Here is the step-by-step guide for you to import and edit Panasonic AF100 MTS to Final Cut Pro 7 on iMac/MacBook Pro with Mac OS X like Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion.

Step 1: Free Download and install Panasonic MTS to FCP Converter to your Mac. It's excellent Panasonic AVCHD Converter which can convert nearly all Panasonic camcorder videos to any formats you need, such as Apple Prores 422 MOV, Apple InterMediate Codec MOV, QuickTime MOV, etc. Then import your AVCHD files from AF100.

Slika

Breaking news: Pavtube has started the 2013 Thanksgiving Crazy Discount, if you get MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, you can get FLV/F4V Converter for Mac free which can help you to burn mts footage to DVD on Mac with ease. In addition, you can also get more Discount at this promotion page. Take a look now and grasp this opportunity before Dec.10, 2013. Never miss!

Step 2: Click the format bar, and move mouse cursor to "Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422(LT) (*.mov)" as output format for editing in Final Cut Pro 7. This format will give smaller file size.

Slika

Tips: To get high quality, please choose "Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) (*.mov)" instead. The Apple ProRes 422 (HQ) codec offers the utmost possible quality for 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 sources (without an alpha channel) and provides the following:

* Target data rate of approximately 220 Mbps (1920 x 1080 at 60i)
* Higher quality than Apple ProRes 422

Learn more Apple ProRes, please refer to Types of Apple ProRes Codecs

Step 3. Click "Convert" button to start transcoding Panasonic AF100 AVCHD videos to FCP 7 on Mac OS.

After a shot conversion, you will be able to import/load Panasonic AF100 mts videos into Final Cut Pro 7 for editing without rendering. With it, you can also get the mts video (especially the 60p .mts shooting) from your Canon Vixia and LUMiX GH3 to recognized by FCP 7. Just have a try. Good luck!

Related gudie:

Panasonic G3 AVCHD to FCP
Panasonic DMC-FZ200 MTS to iMovie
Make Panasonic LX7 compatible with Avid MC
Panasonic Lumix GH3 MTS in FCP X
Panasonic G6 Review and Mac editing Workflow
Panasonic HS900 AVCHD work with iMovie/FCE

From: Convert MTS from Panasonic AF100 to ProRes LT Quickly and Easily
HaileyLi
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  13.09.2013 8:59

Vrati se na (čekaonica)