$9.9 Convert MKV to AVI with subtitles for Samsung Blu-ray

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

$9.9 Convert MKV to AVI with subtitles for Samsung Blu-ray

Postod Fgzp513 » 19.11.2013 10:55

$9.9 Convert MKV to AVI with subtitles for Samsung Blu-ray/TV Player

Description: If you would like to select and save one subtitle track from multi-track MKV file, this article introduces an easy-to-use MKV to AVI subtitles converter that can help you convert MKV files to AVI with subtitle for more convenient playback.

Question:
"Hi Guys, I am having a problem converting MKV to AVI WITH SUBTITELS.
The original file is from a friend, who backed up disc content to MKV with multiple audio and subtitle tracks. I have a few Samsung Blu-ray/TV players, one for Living room, another for bedroom, and I just want to watch my movies in English subtitles over the intranet from a Serviio server. Help me out here. BTW, these players best support AVI files."

Solution:
Actually, this can be easily handled by the best MKV to AVI subtitle Converter, which aims to convert MKV movies and videos to any other video and audio formats you like, such as MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc for various devices. And, most importantly, this app allows you to select audio and subtitle track from source media.

Please Note: If you are Mac user who also want to convert MKV file format to AVI with ease, Pavtube MKV Converter for Mac is a good choice (Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks included).

Good News for You! Pavtube Studio is now offering FREE apps, Buy one Get one free, Only $9.9 and 30% off promotion on Pavtube Thanksgiving Hot Deals (both Windows and Mac versions are available) for you to celebrate the coming Thanksgiving Day from November 6, 2013 to December 10, 2013.

Let's learn how to pick up subtitle track from MKV to AVI for your Samsung Blu-ray/TV players.

Free download the best Multi-track MKV to AVI converter

Slika Slika
(Note: please download a dmg file if you are Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard users.)

Step 1. Launch the Multi-track MKV to AVI converter, and hit the "Add video" button to import your multi-track MKV file.

Slika

Step 2. From the drop-down list of Subtitles tab, choose the desired language you want to show in converted AVI movie. You are allowed to choose audio track as well. (Read more: Subtitle FAQs)

Slika

Step 3. Select the optimized profile for your output file. If you like, you could adjust profile settings including video codec, bitrate, frame rate, etc to get better video and audio quality for watching MKV movies on your Samsung player.

Slika

Step 4. Now hit the "Convert" button on program UI and start multi-track MKV to AVI with subtitles conversion. Once it completes, get the created AVI file you are ready to watch them on your Samsung Blu-ray/TV players.

Source: http://open-media-community.com/2013/11/18/convert-mkv-to-avi-with-subtitles/

Related articles:

How to add srt, ass, ssa subtitles to MP4 video?
Rip 2D Blu-rays to side-by-side 3D MP4 or MKV for playing on a 3D TV
What's the difference between profiles under Lossless/encoded Multi-Track and HD Media Player in ByteCopy?
Create AC3 5.1 channel MKV for WD TV from your whole Blu-ray and DVD movies
How to keep Dolby Digital 5.1 audio in Blu-ray movie?
Fgzp513
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  24.10.2013 3:20

Vrati se na (čekaonica)