How Can I Run Blu-ray movies in Samsung Galaxy S4

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How Can I Run Blu-ray movies in Samsung Galaxy S4

Postod jacknjchn » 09.06.2013 5:04

Summary: This article shows you the easiest way to rip and transfer Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy S4 supported video formats on both Mac (Mountain Lion) and Windows.

Slika

The Galaxy S 4's 5-inch 1080p HD screen definitely bring you an extraordinary movie watching experience. If you have some BLu-ray movie collections and want to watch the 1080p full HD movies on Galaxy S4, you may have to rip the Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy S4 supported H.264 and MPEG-4 first.

This tutorial is about how to convert Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 highly compatible videos format so that you can play Blu-ray movies on Galaxy S4. Below is how.

First of all, free download Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

The program is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my Blu-rays. To be honest, the Blu-ray to Galaxy S4 Converter can help your rip and convert all the Blu-ray, DVD discs even ISO/IFO image files. I've had success using Brorsoft's Blu-ray Ripper to convert Blu-Ray discs to a format playable by Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Tab 2. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. Now just download it and follow the steps below to copy Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S4 for smoothly playing.

How to Rip Blu-ray to Samsung Galaxy S4 highly compatible video formats

Note: The steps to convert Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S4 on Mac and Windows are the same. This guide uses the Windows version screenshots. Just make sure you download the right version.

Step 1: Load source Blu-ray files

Launch this best Blu-ray Ripper for Galaxy S4, and then click "disc" button to import Blu-ray movies into the program. DVD discs, ISO and IFO files are also supported.

Slika

Step 2: Choose output profile

Choose output profile via clicking the Format bar. We recommend you to choose “Samsung> “Samsung Galaxy S III Video (.mp4)” as output format.

Slika

Step 3: Start to rip Blu-ray to Galaxy S4

Once the above mentioned steps are finished, you can start converting Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy S4 MP4 videos by clicking convert button.

Tips

1. You can select audio track and subtitle (if necessary) for Blu-ray movies. Click on the Audio/ Subtitles box and select an audio track with desired language.

Slika

2. Reset output profile parameters like video codec, audio codec, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, video size, audio channel, etc. via settings button.

Slika

3. You can even use its provided Edit feature to edit your output video by cropping, adding watermarks, trimming and setting 3D effect so on.

Once the conversion task is finished, you can click “Open” button to get the output files and transfer Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S IV for playback freely.

If you have no idea about Samsung Galaxy S4 file transfer, refer to the guide "How to transfer media files to Samsung Galaxy S4" to learn more.

Additional Tips:

If you are considering to get a powerful all-in-one tool to convert videos, Blu-ray movies and DVDs to your Samsung Galaxy S IV, Samsung Galaxy S3, Nook HD, Kindle Fire HD, Nexus 7 and other devices at the same saving time and effort, Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate will a nice choice for you. If you are running a Windows PC, iMedia Converter Mac is the alternative.

See Also:

How to convert DVDs to Samsung Galaxy S4
How to play MKV, VOB, AVI files on Samsung Galaxy S4
How to Get MPG/MPEG files on Samsung Galaxy S4
How to Play MOV videos on Samsung Galaxy S4
Convert and transfer Blu-ray movies to Galaxy S4 with best quality
Enable Galaxy Tab 3 to play AVI files smoothly
Convert YouTube/DVD/Blu-ray Movies into a format that can be played on Surface RT/Pro
Source:How to transfer Blu-ray movies to Samsung Galaxy S4
jacknjchn
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  07.06.2013 3:55

Re: How Can I Run Blu-ray movies in Samsung Galaxy S4

Postod Zoner1 » 21.08.2014 10:06

If your iPhone data are indeed gone, I would suggest you try using iTunes in order to restore your iPhone data (including sms)from the last time you last synced your iPhone with your iTunes. Here is about how to recover deleted data from iPhone.
Here are two easy methods to recover data from old iPhone:

One. Recover data from iPhone via iTunes.
1. Connect your iPhone with iTunes on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishes, your data are back to your iPhone
how to recover deleted call history on iPhone
Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your data on iTunes.

Two. Recover iPhone Data without Backup by using third party iPhone Data Recovery Software
If you have no backup for your data, you can download iPhone data recovery software in order to overcome the problem and restore iPhone data loss. Still you have not recovered lost data from iPhone, some on-line applications also available which can be helpful in restoring precious data details, probably will be able to find the solution to some extent.
how to recover deleted videos from iPhone
Zoner1
Novi član

Pridružio se:  21.08.2014 9:49

Vrati se na (čekaonica)