Transfer Contacts from old Android Phone to a New One

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Transfer Contacts from old Android Phone to a New One

Postod ricky24 » 15.03.2013 3:52

When You bought a new android phone, you would like to transfer your old phone data to your new Android Phone, especially for contacts. This video will show you how to copy contacts between android devices with one click.

Watch Video Demo:

-------------------------------------
Slika

Wondershare MobileTrans

Simple yet effective solution for transferring content(including contacts, SMS, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps) between Symbian, Android, and iPhone.

* Transfer various data like contacts, messages, call history, photos, music, videos and apps
* Support over 2,000 Phones including Android, Symbian, and all models of iPhone
* Transfer Content between Phones on Different Networks: AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
* Move data among Android, Symbian and iOS devices freely with a single click
* Everything you transfer is 100% same as the original

Other Tutorial:

Play iTunes M4V Movies/TV Shows on Android

Transfer Data from iPhone/Nokia to Android
Edit, annotate and convert PDF files on Mac
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giTgoUUMDP8
ricky24
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  14.03.2012 10:42

Re: Transfer Contacts from old Android Phone to a New One

Postod Densicy10 » 29.05.2014 17:13

If you are sick and tired of your phone, maybe a new phone can bring diverse kind of fun to you. However, one of the biggest problems would be the data transfer between the two completely operating system, especially the contacts.
Fortunately, there is an advanced and effective program occurred recently - Mobile Transfer, which can help you out in terms of the contacts transferring. What is Mobile Transfer? Actually, it is an all-in-one transfer tool customized to phone users. It can not only copy the contacts including job title, email addresses, company name form iPhone to Android, but also transfer text messages, call logs, pictures, music, videos, and apps between iPhone, Nokia and Android.

How to Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone
How to Transfer Android data to iPhone
How to Transfer SMS from Android phone to Android
How to Transfer data from Android phone to iPad
Densicy10
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  29.05.2014 16:29

Postod banana1 » 07.07.2014 8:48

Recently, I got my new iPhone. But before I use HTC, which has all my important data, and I don't want to make a backup and recover or somrthing. It's too trouble! Is there any good way to solve this problem? After browsing, "Phone Transfer"this software come up and finally it help me a lot!
Phone Transfer is an easy-to-use program. It helps transfer data from one phone to another phone easily. It compatible with various kind of phone like BlackBerry phone, Android, iOS and Symbian. What's more, it only takes 3 steps to transfer contacts and SMS from Blackberry to iPhone. If you want to transfer your data with ease, you can follow the tutorial.

How to transfer sms from iPhone to android
How to copy text messages from android to iPhone
How to transfer music from android to iPhone
How to copy music from iPhone to iPhone
How to transfer data from android phone to iPhone
banana1
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  07.07.2014 8:05

Postod Masion21 » 12.09.2014 11:04

If you get the help of Phone Transfer tool, Contacts, SMS, Media, Apps Transfer Couldn't Be Easier
How to Transfer Files from iPhone to iPad
How to Transfer Data from Android to Another Android
The function of transferring contacts from a phone to another is available by default in many cellular carriers. With the built-in feature, you do not need to worry about losing your address book. As for text messages, call logs, pictures, music, videos, and apps, your phone has not the functions to transfer them by default. Therefore, you need a third party - Mobile Transfer, assisting you in moving data.
One click start to transfer: Copy and transfer content including text messages, call log, photos, music, videos and apps with one click.
Multiple devices available: Support multiple devices based on Android, Symbian and iOS system.
Support contract phones' data transfer: Fully transfer data from your old phone to the new one, regardless of the cellular carrier.
How to Transfer iPhone Contact to Computer
How to Transfer Files from iPod to iPhone
How to Backup Music/Video/Photos from iPhone to iTunes
Masion21
Novi član

Pridružio se:  11.09.2014 9:54

Postod Ximier1 » 03.02.2015 9:48

In fact, iPhone can not transfer data directly to Android. Someone says that we can transfer data from iPhone to android or in turn via email, iCloud, even iTunes. but you must backup data from iPhone via iCloud or email on PC. then transfer them to Android via USB. I provide a way to transfer data from Android to Android, and U can follow to move other files.
1. Set up iCloud both on iPhone and also laptop. Set up the Windows edition if your PC is with Windows OPERATING-SYSTEM.
2. Start the Synchronize feature of the iCloud in the iPhone options.
3. Sign in the iCloud with the Apple ID on the laptop, and you can to control your iPhone data files at this point.
4. Pick the music in your iPhone and synchronize them in your Computer's iCloud, if you like to put them in selected folders, you’re able to down load the music to your local folder.
5. Transfer music which is on PC to Android Phone via USB.

how to transfer contacts from android to android
Ximier1
Novi član

Pridružio se:  03.02.2015 9:37

Vrati se na (čekaonica)