How to Recover SMS Messages directly from iPhone 5

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How to Recover SMS Messages directly from iPhone 5

Postod abcmac83 » 02.03.2013 5:09

Watch the Video Demo :

More Info: http://www.total-data-recovery.com/Dr.Fone/

Be used to clear messages on your iPhone 5? If you happen to lose important messages by accident, Dr.Fone (iPhone 5) can help you a lot.

With the program, you are able to recover the deleted text messages from you iPhone 5 even there is no backup. This video tutorial will show you more in details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wondershare Dr.Fone (Mac) - The World's 1st iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Data Recovery Software for Mac
http://www.total-data-recovery.com/Dr.Fone/Mac/

* For iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1&iPod touch 4, directly recover from your device or iTunes backup
* For all iOS Devices, like iPhone 4S, iPhone 5 and iPad with Retina Display, recover via iTunes backup
* Recover up to 12 file types, including SMS, contacts, photos, videos, notes, and more
* Get back data lost due to accidental or intentional deletion,iOS device damage or iOS crash
abcmac83
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  21.02.2012 8:53

Re: How to Recover SMS Messages directly from iPhone 5

Postod Rentar1 » 19.08.2014 5:51

If you want to recover data on iPhone, you must to use a iPhone Data Recovery, the use guide about how to retrieve deleted text messages from iPhone is not bad.
Next,let's shows you the way to recover iPhone data:
One. Recover Lost or Deleted data from iPhone directly
1. Connect the iPhone to computer
2. Scan your iPhone device with iPhone recovery
3. Preview and restore iPhone data

how to recover deleted contacts from iPhone
If you have iTunes backups, just recover the deleted data on iPhone from the previous backups.
1. Connect the iPhone to the computer with a USB cable.
2. Open iTunes.
3. If you have a new or erased iPhone, iTunes will prompt you to restore from backup.
4. Otherwise, Control-click on your iPhone under devices in the left menu.
5. Select Restore From Backup...
6. Choose the backup you wish to sync and click the Restore button.
Tips:You better backup iPhone data to computer, avoid losing data and recover deleted data from iPhone.
how to retrieve deleted photos from iPhone
Rentar1
Novi član

Pridružio se:  19.08.2014 5:12

Postod mocsiya1 » 13.11.2014 16:40

how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
how to restore contacts on iPhone
I did some research about how to get messages back directly. Because recently, my phone got hack, and yeah, my very important information are lost. So I totally understand how you feel right now.
how to recover deleted iMessages on iPhone
So I recommend you iPhone Recovery whic is sepical for us to retrieve data from iPhone or backup. No matter you lost your data due to upgrade your iPhone, lost your iPhone or other reason, you can restore lost SMS quickly.
iPhone Data Recovery supported: iPhone/iPad/iPod,
Recovery contents: lost messages, photos, contacts, videos, notes, music, media, memo, etc.
here are some tutorials if you need:
recover deleted notes on iPhone
recover deleted videos from iPhone
mocsiya1
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  13.11.2014 10:39

Postod Elisally25 » 08.03.2015 15:41

I did some research about how to get messages back directly. Because recently, my phone got hack, and yeah, my very important information are lost. So I totally understand how you feel right now. So I recommend you iPhone Recovery whic is sepical for us to retrieve data from iPhone or backup. No matter you lost your data due to upgrade your iPhone, lost your iPhone or other reason, you can restore lost SMS quickly.
How to Retrieve deleted Text Messages from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Voicemail on iPhone
iPhone Data Recovery supported: iPhone/iPad/iPod,
Recovery contents: lost messages, photos, contacts, videos, notes, music, media, memo, etc.
here are some tutorials if you need:
How to Print Contacts from iPhone or iTunes Backup
How to Recover Data after Restore iPhone to Factory Settings
How to Extract iTunes Backup for iPhone
Elisally25
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  08.03.2015 15:12

Vrati se na (čekaonica)