How to Undelete Pictures On a Computer

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How to Undelete Pictures On a Computer

Postod Applezu » 06.11.2012 6:28

Help! I accidentally deleted a picture folder yesterday........and I need to get it back. I emptied it from the recycling bin.

You might have ever deleted some important picture files about your loved ones or lover on your Mac in error. I'm sure you will need to feel regret then. But don’t be now, there still have ways to help you undelete pictures . Any deleted picture files on the Mac may be recovered as your hard disk drive will never be physically broken. Actually, all the picture files remain kept in your hard disk drive.

Here I will show how to undelete pictures
Step A. Download software from the internet and install on your computer.
Step B. Connect your card with the computer. Open the installed software.
Step C. Select the way you need to recover photos, " Deleted Recovery" or " Format Recovery" .
Step D. Scan you card, then choose the photos you need, click "Recover".

More
When things happen, immediately stop with your memory card which stored precious pictures, movies as well as other files. If you're much more cautious, plug the memory card from the device like digicam, camcorder, cellular telephone and even gaming console, etc. and set it in safe place. Then you can follow the picture undelete mac method above to get your pictures back!

Slika
Applezu
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  05.10.2012 12:52

Re: How to Undelete Pictures On a Computer

Postod Kimmer1 » 30.08.2014 8:59

If your iPhone data are indeed gone, I would suggest you try using iTunes in order to restore your iPhone data (including sms)from the last time you last synced your iPhone with your iTunes. Here is about how to recover photos from iPhone.
Here are two easy methods to recover data from old iPhone:

One. Recover iPhone Data without Backup by using third party iPhone Data Recovery Software
If you have no backup for your data, you can download iPhone data recovery software in order to overcome the problem and restore iPhone data loss. Still you have not recovered lost data from iPhone, some on-line applications also available which can be helpful in restoring precious data details, probably will be able to find the solution to some extent.
how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone
Two. Recover data from iPhone via iTunes.
1. Connect your iPhone with iTunes on computer
2. Right-click or control-click on the iPhone icon under iDevice on iTunes
3. Select "Restore from Backup" from the given options
4. After it finishes, your data are back to your iPhone
Important Note: This works only if you have made a backup for your data on iTunes.
how to recover iPhone contacts
Kimmer1
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  30.08.2014 6:42

Vrati se na (čekaonica)