What to Do If You Want to Retrieve Photo

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

What to Do If You Want to Retrieve Photo

Postod Applezu » 31.10.2012 11:43

I think everyone's computer should have a folder that save many photos you deemed important, if some day, one else make use of computer, and delete this folder, more painful, they empty the device's Bin. What's going to you need to do?

Well, while i deleted the photos I wouldn't want to , the computer is Mac.I have no choice but to get the solution on my own. I entered " mac photo retrieval" into google? I see numerous results. The majority the recommendations is adopt photo recovery software. And thus many softwares that I'm undecided what kind might help me. More painful, the prerequisite use recovery software packages are after deleted files, it can't be compiled by further data, and Alice's computer are used.

In desperation, I made the decision give up. Presently, my mate Tony called me. I told him such a such very bad thing I found now, Tony asked me if my Canon camera ended up written data. Fortunately, I have not used my camera yet. Then, Tony recommended us a tool called Tenorshare Data Recovery, need download from it's offical webside and install it using the pc. He explained first I will take my Canon camera memory card out and hang in a card reader, connect with laptop. Open this software , choose "Deleted Recovery", it spend short while scan my camera storage device, then all my lost photos may be list. Last, select the photos I want , follow on "Ok", are going to back soon. I refer to the manual of Tony, 5 minutes, my precious photos back again, fantastic!!! Thanks to Tony, because of this photo recovery software.

In case you still cannot find a great way to how to retrieve photos mac , the aforementioned experience hope can help you too.

Needless to say, I do think it is possible to a great many other good ways to get the lost photos back. If you also know the methods of photo retrieval mac , you also can share your tip as me.
Applezu
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  05.10.2012 12:52

Re: What to Do If You Want to Retrieve Photo

Postod Momer1 » 27.08.2014 5:00

If you sync your iPhone with iTunes every once in a while, there’s a strong chance that the last backup that iTunes took of your iPhone has those special photos that you want back. In case you regularly backup your iPhone with iTunes, you probably recover deleted photos from iPhone.

how to recover deleted text messages from iPhone
You can try restoring from the latest backup to get the photos back. To do this:

Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer
Step 2: Open iTunes
Step 3: In iTunes 11, enable the sidebar through View -> Show Sidebar
Step 4: Right-click on your device and press ‘Restore from backup…
Step 5: Choose the latest backup and proceed.

By the time the restore is done, your Camera Roll might mostly recover the deleted iPhone photos you’re looking for.
how to restore iPhone contacts
Momer1
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  27.08.2014 4:53

Re: What to Do If You Want to Retrieve Photo

Postod Jesscki26 » 10.10.2014 3:30

Deleted all the photos of your iPhone by mistake? Had no access to your photo files after updating? Even worse that iPhones were stolen and in badly need of the methods to restore lost photos back? How to Recover Photos from iPhone? Here, iPhone Data Recovery can give you a hand. With the help of it, you can easily extract your iTunes backup and rRetrieve Deleted Data from iPhone iPad iPod.
For more information, you can read:
How to Recover iPhone Data after Jailbreak
How to View iPhone Messages on computer
How to Solve iPhone Stuck in Recovery Mode
Jesscki26
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  10.10.2014 3:13

Vrati se na (čekaonica)