How to restore lost video clips from Android without backup?

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

How to restore lost video clips from Android without backup?

Postod abcmac83 » 03.09.2012 9:03

Video loss Causes:

Compared with video cameras, smartphone is more convenient for taking videos anytime on the go. Due to the multiple functions of Android Phone, more and more people would like to use it as a media player or a camcorder rather than a mere communication tool. Your smartphone must have a plenty of video clips downloaded from Internet, captured by your phone, transferred from computer or cameras, etc. Have you ever been panic of losing these videos in the following situations:

Erased videos from SD card by accident.
SD card got corrupted.
Videos are missing in transferring.
Have a phone reset.

Or the videos disappeared from your Android Phone SD card by other reasons that you do not even know it. Seldom do we backup videos on mobile phones so that many people may feel panic when the videos are gone of a sudden.

Is there any way to restore my deleted videos from SD card?

This question is concerned by almost all the people who have lost videos on their smartphones. Some people may even go to the mobile phone tech support to get back the lost videos. But I don't think this is a good solution and I am sure many of you feel the same way, for taking the mobile phone to a maintenance point is really inconvenient. Besides, you have to pay a lot if the files can be recovered.

Several days ago, I happened to come across this situation. My mobile phone is HTC Sensation running Android Version 2.3.4. When I was looking at my videos from my smartphone, I erased one of them by accident. At that moment, I felt really dumb because its a video from my loved one who is in the army. Through the Internet, I found Android Data Recovery and I had a try on it.

To my surprise, the program can not only find out the video of my loved one but also can scan out the videos that I deleted by other improper operations. So I selected the videos that I want to recover. And now I'd be happy to tell you that I have got back all the lost videos from my SD card. Very reasonably priced for what it does! Good product!

Slika

If you have lost precious videos from your smartphone, just try Android Data Recovery for free. I am sure that you can get out of the jams instantly with its help. Good luck to you!
abcmac83
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  21.02.2012 8:53

Re: How to restore lost video clips from Android without bac

Postod BonnieAntonia » 28.11.2013 11:23

My Situation
I turned aloud the music and was doing Gym in my sport room last night. Suddenly I heard my baby kept barking then I headed out to check what had happened, my silly sweetie was shouting to the ringing phone. I picked up my Samsung Galaxy Ⅳ, unlocked the screen and tried to answer the call. No matter how many times I dabbed the “Answer” it didn’t show any response. Later the call ended and my phone auto restarted. Sure I wanted to go through the call history to check who had called me. I was astonished that the call history was empty and all my contacts had vanished. My mind’s blank and I felt my brain stopped thinking. Oh Lord! Please help me!

What to do to get my lost data back?
After a while, my mind’s back and I knew I gotta do something to rescue my phone contacts soon. Googled “how to recover lost data from Android”, I read every piece of info in case of missing any important clue. However, not all appeared to be helpful and a large portion of the info were ads. I was desperate and didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to purchase a software if it’s not necessary but now I didn’t seem to have a better option. Then I tried and downloaded one trial version of data recovery tool from the page I was viewing, hoping that I haven’t drained all my luck.

What happened to me?
I installed and ran the program, connected my phone to the computer and it auto-scanned the device. Even though 500+ contacts were stored in my phone but it took only about 20 secs to extract all the files. What a surprise! Name, Phone number, email, address, company info were all listed. I clicked and selected all contacts then hit recover, in less than 1 sec all my contacts were restored to the folder that I had chosen. I couldn’t wait anymore so directly I opened the folder and WOW! All my contacts were back! Thank God!

Screeshot
I am glad to provide and share you a screenshot of how I recover lost contacts from Samsung Galaxy. The program named Myjad Android Contacts Recovery, simple and efficient!
Slika

Performance
The whole process worked smoothly and without pause and suspension. The firewall and Norton installed on my computer didn’t detect any suspicious activity hence I believed that this Myjad Android Contacts Recovery read my device only and wouldn’t tamper with other files.

The End
Don’t lose hope even you are driven to a corner. You are not trapped unless you choose to be! That’s how I regain contacts from my Samsung Galaxy. Later I read more about Myjad Android Contacts Recovery, I find it supports all brands of smartphones that run Android OS like Sony, LG, HTC, ZTE, HUAWEI, Lenovo, Motorola etc. Hope that it can help you, too.
BonnieAntonia
Novi član

Pridružio se:  28.11.2013 11:19

Postod Lucy10 » 12.05.2014 3:50

Android Data Recovery is one of the most professional data recovery tool. It can help you retrieve all kinds of common file types lost due to factory resetting, accidentally deleting, formatting, and other unknown reasons. Previewing and selectly restoring your wanted files from your device is also allowed in this program.
How to Recover Lost Data on Samsung Galaxy
How to Recover Deleted Files on Samsung Galaxy
How to Restore Lost Photos, Videos from Samsung Galaxy
Lucy10
Novi član

Pridružio se:  10.05.2014 12:16

Postod Anglar1 » 05.06.2014 10:52

There are two ways to recover deleted videos from iPhone.
1. Directly scan and recover deleted data from iPhone
a) Connect your iPhone to the computer
b) Enter DFU mode and scan iPhone
c) Preview and recover iPhone data
2. Scan and extract iTunes backup to recover iPhone data
a) Scan your iTunes backup for iPhone
b) Preview and recover iPhone data
c) Do backup well
"iPhone Data Recovery" is a quickly way to recover deleted iPhone photos, Hope this helps!!!

how to recover deleted photos from iphone
how to retrieve deleted text messages on iphone
how to recover deleted notes on iPhone
Anglar1
Novi član

Pridružio se:  05.06.2014 10:21

Postod Twendy25 » 25.08.2014 11:46

As we know, losing data like contacts, SMS, photos, videos and other data is becoming more and more common among Android users.
How to Recover deleted contacts from Android
Actually, various reasons may result in that data loss, such as accidently deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM, update failure, rooting, etc.
How to Recover Messages from Android
To this situation, Android Data Recovery can solve your problem effortlessly. As a professional recovery tool, Android Data Recovery can help you to retrieve deleted or lost data files directly from your Android smartphone. No matter they were saved on your SD card or the memory card inside your Android device.
How to Recover Files from Android Phone
How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Mobile
Twendy25
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  25.08.2014 10:21

Postod Kimira1 » 05.09.2014 10:52

Check if you have iTunes or iCloud backup of your iPhone first, if you have either of them, then recover deleted videos from iPhone is a simple task.

how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
iTunes and iCloud will automatically back up your iPhone even if have not done it manually:
iCloud automatically backs up the most important data on your iPhone on a daily basis as long as your device is:
Connected to the Internet over Wi-Fi
Connected to a power source
Screen locked
iTunes can create backups of your iPhone automatically when you sync with iTunes (disabled if you have iCloud backup turned on).

how to recover deleted photos from iPhone
Still haven’t found your iPhone backup? These are still other methods to recover deleted texts on your iPhone with iPhone Data Recovery.
how to restore contacts on iPhone
Kimira1
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  05.09.2014 10:39

Vrati se na (čekaonica)