How to burn iTunes movies/TV shows onto DVD disc?

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Postod hath80 » 26.07.2012 10:59

"How can I successfully burn iTunes to DVD disc? I have a series I bought on iTunes that I'd like to put on DVD (for my own personal use) for easier access. I know iTunes DRM protects their products, understandably, but I was wondering what would be the easiest way to fix this so I can put iTunes series onto DVD-R. Any help?"

The truth is iTunes Store purchased TV shows as well as movies are protected by DRM technology. With this protection, even you have burnt iTunes series to DVD disc, you aren't be able to play it on normal DVD player. There is but only one solution for this is to remove iTunes DRMprotection and then you should be fine burning them onto DVD. Basically, there are two major steps you need to go: Get rid of DRM and Burn DVD. Here we would like to walk you through the step-by-step guide on how to effectively convert & burn iTunes movies to DVD for backup and playback on home DVD player in just a few clicks.

Part 1 Bypass iTunes DRM Restrictions
Don't worry, it isn't harder than purchasing the movies/TV series on iTunes. However, you do need a program to help you to work this out. What we're gonna use is iTunes DRM Remover which serves as the best iTunes DRM Removal tool. It's let you crack DRM from iTunes, Amazon, Zune and whatever DRM protected media files. Here's a quick guide:
Slika
1. Download and install the tool on your computer. If you haven't done this yet, click the link below. (Free Download DRM Removal Tool)
2. Find the iTunes videos that you have bought and downloaded on your hard drive, drag them into the program.)
3. iTunes files are in M4V format, and here you need to choose a format as the output. Take MP4 as an example, click on "Video files to" button and select MP4.
4. Click on "Start" button to remove and convert iTunes protected files.

Once you've done this step, you may want to move to the next step below which is converting iTunes TV shows onto DVD disc.

Note: It's the only possible way to remove DRM currently. And it's for Windows. Hopefully there will be an effective tool for Mac OS soon.

Part 2 Burn iTunes Movies to DVD Disc
This step should be much easier for you to understand. To burn iTunes to DVD for free, check out iDVD on Mac and Windows DVD Maker on Windows. Here we would recommend another professional yet easy-to-use iTunes to DVD ConverterDVD Creator. We call it professional not because it lets you burn DVD from various formats like MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, etc. But also it provides many more other features, such as DVD-menu building, video editing, etc. Besides, it accepts DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW and all types of DVD format. Most important of all, it makes DVD that works on standard-alone DVD players. OK, let's see how magically it works.
(Tips: Below is the example guide on burning iTunes to DVD on Windows, you can always use DVD Creator for Mac to convert iTunes movies to DVD on Mac OS X, including Snow Leopard and Lion.)

Step 1 Download and Install DVD Creator
Suppose you don't have a DVD burning program on your computer, you may click the link below to download our special DVD Creator and get it installed. It's easy to use, fast and stable.

Download Windows DVD Creator
Download Mac DVD Creator

Step 2 Add iTunes Video Files
Remember where you have just saved iTunes DRM-free videos, now you may find them and drag them into DVD Creator. Or you can click on "Import" button to locate and load files. Meanwhile, you can also add your photos to burn with the videos together. Highlight the video you can preview it in the built-in video player on the right.
Slika

Step 3 Customize DVD Movie Project (Optional)
Like we said, this tool allows you to create DVD menus. Choose "Menu" tab you will come to the window. Here you can choose one of your favorite DVD styles from the various delicate built-in animated and static DVD templates. You can even customize the menu with your own photo, music and stuff. Or you may select "No Menu".

Step 4 Convert & Burn iTunes Files to DVD Disc
OK, now select "Burn" tab, insert your blank DVD disc into your DVD burner and then click on "Burn" button to start burning iTunes DVD movies.

Now you can just let the program burn & finalize the DVD. Once completed, the DVD will be ejected automatically. Then you can watch the DVD on your DVD player and share with your friends and families. Have fun. Apart from putting iTunes onto DVD, this DVD Burner is also able to burn all other media files to DVD disc.

More:
http://www.imatesoft.com/burn-dvd/conve ... o-dvd.html
http://www.utoosoft.com/burn-dvd/burn-i ... o-dvd.html
http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/tu ... o-dvd.html
hath80
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  26.07.2012 10:48

Re: How to burn iTunes movies/TV shows onto DVD disc?

Postod sonia125 » 08.08.2012 5:18

You may also get this video converter ultimate to help you remove DRM from iTunes video and burn iTunes movies to DVD.
sonia125

Vrati se na (čekaonica)