How to convert and burn WMV to DVD for a DVD player?

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Postod hath80 » 26.07.2012 10:57

"How to burn WMV to DVD format to play on home DVD players? Well, I have several .wmv files I would like to convert to a DVD to playable on home DVD players. If I want to do this, does it mean that I have to get a WMV DVD Converter? Anyone can recommend a decent software that is either free or inexpensive? Thanks in advance."

Well, to burn a Windows Media Player WMV file onto a DVD so that it can be played on DVD player hooked up to TV, you have to use a DVD authorizing program. If you are on Windows and looking for a WMV to DVD freeware, you may refer to Windows DVD Maker which works pretty good. Alternatively, we would recommend DVD Creator which can help you deal with the DVD burning problem. In fact, it's a tool that lets you make DVDs from any kinds of videos, including WMV, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, etc. Moreover, it provides you many extra features, like DVD styles, video editing, etc. Anyway, check out the step-by-step guide below and learn how to easily convert WMV videos to DVD format in three clicks.

Step 1 Download and Install DVD Creator
OK, according to your operating system, you may either download DVD Creator or DVD Creator for Mac. The Mac version is perfectly compatible with Snow Leopard and Lion. Once downloaded, get it installed on your computer.

Free Download DVD Creator
Free Download DVD Creator for Mac

Step 2 Add WMV Files
You can simply drag & drop your source WMV file into the software. Alternatively, you may click on "Import" button and locate your WMV movies and get them into the tool. According to your DVD's capacity, you may import multiple files. You can even preview the WMV with the built-in video player on the right interface.
Slika

Step 3 Customize DVD Movie (Optional)
If you want to edit movies before burning, you can hit on the pencil icon besides the video thumbnail and thee you can crop videos, trim videos, add watermark, adjust video effects, etc. You can also press on "Menu" tab, and choose your favorite DVD menu styles. Or you can simply choose "No Menu" to move on.
Slika

Step 4 Convert WMV Videos to DVD Format
No matter what the DVD format is, DVD-R, DVD+R, or others, DVD Creator supports them all. Now insert the blank writable DVD disc into your DVD burner drive. Then click on "Burn" button to start burning WMV files onto DVD disc.

OK, let's the tool take care of the burning from here and you are free to do anything else. Once done, the DVD disc will be ejected and you can watch the disc on your home DVD player/Xbox with friends and families. Have fun.

More:
http://www.imatesoft.com/burn-dvd/conve ... o-dvd.html
http://www.utoosoft.com/burn-dvd/burn-wmv-to-dvd.html
http://www.dvd-creator-converter.com/tu ... o-dvd.html
hath80
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  26.07.2012 10:48

Vrati se na (čekaonica)