How to edit/convert pdf documents to ePub/word/excel for mac

Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

Moderatori: Video Majstor, Goja, djyova, prijateljv, Ilidan, kadetoni

Opis foruma
Teme za koje nije još odlučeno gde će biti premeštene...

PDF Editor | Edit PDF files and export to editable documents

Postod joeronald » 18.09.2012 5:47

Slika

PDF Editor Pro for Mac

Simply edit scanned PDF documents with OCR technology; Edit (Add, modify, move, delete) text in PDF documents; Insert/move/copy/crop/resize/delete images within PDF files; Export Word/Excel/PPT/EPUB/HTML/Image/Text/RTF from PDF; Annotate by adding notes, text boxes and graphics to PDF files; Markup PDF with highlighting, underscoring, and strikethrough

Video Demo:

PDF Editor

Edit PDF files exactly like a Word processor; Convert PDF to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and EPUB (Exclusive!); Edit or convert scanned PDF (Available in OCR plug-in); Secure your PDF with password protection; Merge, split and extract PDF pages with ease; Easily add comments, notes and more in PDF; Create PDF from Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Text, etc.
joeronald
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  27.07.2012 5:17

Re: How to edit/convert pdf documents to ePub/word/excel for

Postod Rdaahglkwg » 16.05.2014 5:20

I am interested the pdf editing and pdf processing applications. Because, I have recieved a pdf document handling task, that is programming multiple small projects on pdf document processing, inclduing pdf merging and splitting, pdf pages sorting and adding image to pdf document. I want to get some templates on these issuse, and to be frank, I a newbie to programming.
Rdaahglkwg
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  09.05.2014 10:05

Re: How to edit/convert pdf documents to ePub/word/excel for

Postod Feoner1 » 08.08.2014 9:32

Data Recovery software that works impressively stellar to accomplish the process of recovering lost, deleted, or inaccessible data on Windows based drives and removable media.

how to retrieve deleted text messages on iPhone
. Recovers mission-critical files from Windows hard drive and supported external media
. 'Raw Recovery' feature to flawlessly recover files from severely corrupt media
. Recovers deleted emails in MS Outlook and Outlook Express ? Recovers files from damaged or corrupt optical media
. Support for broad range of files types, including documents, photos, and multimedia files
how to recover deleted iPhone photos
Feoner1
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  08.08.2014 9:10
Prethodni

Vrati se na (čekaonica)