Remux/Repack Canon 1080i h.264 M2TS to MKV container

Video uređaji, oprema, kućni multimedia uređaji, uređenje kućnog bioskopa, media centar, umrežavanje...

Moderator: Video Majstor

Opis foruma
- video uređaji, televizori, kamere, fotoaparati...
- kablovi, adapteri, oprema...
- kompjuterske komponente za video...
- profesionalni uređaji i oprema...
- kućni multimedija uređaji, plejeri, zvučnici...
- multimadija gadžeti (zanimljive male naprave)...
- mobilni telefoni i prenosni uređaji sa multimedijalnim mogućnostima...
- media centar, uređenje kućnog bioskopa...
- umrežavanje, povezivanje, kućna mreža...

Remux/Repack Canon 1080i h.264 M2TS to MKV container

Postod kelly456 » 19.03.2013 7:18

Remux/Repack Canon 1080i h.264 M2TS to MKV container without recoding

"Can any MTS/M2TS Converter repack (remux) Canon 1080i 50 Hz h.264 M2TS-container file to h.264 MKV-container (or MP4-container) file with no recoding (no conversation) – saving the original video stream? The M2TS file format is a real pain. It is touted as HDTV Friendly, but in fact my HDTV will play just about any video file format (directly from an SDHC memory card) except M2TS!! I've tried a few MTS/M2TS Converter software, all of them take long time (some files even hours) to convert Canon M2TS, and export MKV video with image loss! I want fast packing and the original quality. Anyone know a best app to remux Canon M2TS to MKV? If possible, I'd like to join some M2TS clips as well…."

Slika

You surely want to convert camera video files with no image loss. Then, what you should do is "rewrap" files with Pavtube Media Magician. AVCHD MTS and M2TS files can simply be remixed using this app. I've remuxed tons of 1080p60 Sony MTS files just fine to MKV. And here's a short guide of how I did.

Guide: Repack h.264 M2TS to MKV container without recoding

1. Import M2TS from Canon Camera or local archive.

Connect the Canon camera with your PC and run Pavtube Media Magician. This camcorder companion tool will detect your camera automatically and ask "Camcorder is connected. Are you ready to launch wizard now?"Click "Yes"to confirm. In the mean time, you are allowed to backup MTS footage directly from camera to local computer. Also, you can import Canon 1080i h.264 M2TS from local archive as well.

Slika

2. Drag and drop Canon M2TS video to timeline for organizing/merging/joining.

In timeline you can remove unwanted .M2TS clips, trim out unwanted frames from specific clip by frame-accurate, and put them into the right order for merging M2TS file while remuxing M2TS to MKV.

Slika

3. Set lossless remux mode for exporting M2TS video

Choose "Output"in the main interface.

Then switch to "Lossless"> "original"or "Lossless"> "MKV"so as to set Media Magician to remux M2TS to MKV without encoding.

Slika

4. Remux M2TS videos to MKV with no conversion

Finally press the "+"sign to add the task and click the triangle sign to begin repacking MTS/M2TS/TOD/MOD to MKV with no recoding/recomprssion.

If you're working on Mac, download Media Magician for Mac instead. There's another good feature for Mac users – when you have pain importing MTS/M2TS/TOD/MOD/MXF video to iMovie or Final Cut Pro, you can use the app to export Apple Intermediate Codec or Apple ProRes 422 video for natural editing.

Find more related guides in Pavtube Canon Column and MTS column:

Import MTS files to Final Cut Pro

Make MXF Files from Canon XF Compatible with iMovie

Changing MTS to DNxHD MOV for Avid Media Composer

Join MTS for streaming to DLNA-compliant Players

If you want to MTS shootings to Standard DVD disc or ISO files or folder files for backup or watching, you can try Pavtube DVD Creator for Mac, which can burn HD videos to DVD easily.

PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with [email protected] to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
kelly456
Član foruma

Pridružio se:  30.03.2012 3:57

Vrati se na Video hardver i kućni media centar